A homebuyer survey and valuation provides potential buyers with a report on the condition of the property that they're considering purchasing. It includes a valuation and an evaluation of the
building and its condition, enabling them to make up their minds as to whether or not to make an offer on the property and to take an informed decision about its real value and the cost of any work
that may need to be done. A homebuyer report inspection includes an assessment of:
- the property's overall condition
- the market value of the property
- any damp proofing, insulation and drainage and the condition that they're in
- the results of any tests carried out to detect dampness
- any defects to accessible parts of the property that may affect value
- urgent matters needing evaluation prior to signing any contracts
The surveyor will inspect as much of the building as possible, although will not check any area of the building that is covered, unexposed or hazardous in accordance with standard inspection
procedure. A detailed inspection report will be drawn up and sent out to the client as soon as payment has been received.
If you're interested in enquiring about homebuyer reports or need further advice, please contact now. We look forward to hearing from you!